Friday, April 30, 2010

So close...Friday wk 4

Woke up ravenous. Had my avocado salad, seeds and hemp oil. That wasn't enough so had yoghurt, raisins and coconut too. So had dinner and pudding for breakfast!

Went to hot 'n' sweaty aqua, then Vive. Came home for brisk lunch of ryvita (I know I said no more rye, but going to start that when Elimination Diet finishes) tuna, hummous and salad.

Went to visit my Dad in hospital and then home to do domestic errands with kids. Got in and before dinner had pikcy stuff like an apple, handful of pine nuts, raisins and cold lamb (not all together I add, throughout the afternoon) had dinner which was stuff from the freezer fish and chick pea curry and brown rice, then yoghurt and coconut and dried fruit.

Went shopping to buy my provisions for the next phase of the new me. Tuesday sees me start Phil Richards nutritional guidelines. I've got all my supplements and weeks food plan and lots and lots and lots of different lettuce and green veg.

Hot water and whole bag of Kettle Veggie Chips...excessive but just what I needed.

3 days to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment