Saturday, April 10, 2010

Friday with Heidi

Still working on the porridge. Oats, soya milk, pear and raisins (cooked with oats so they sweeten it as it cooks) and sunflower seeds. Better, not quite there yet. Sophie tells me its nice with rice milk will try that tomorrow.

Leave house at 07.45, got two massage clients at 8am. Run Sophie around Wokingham to a friends and literally whizz to teach aqua (yep, hot and sweaty and shouty, well remembered) and Vive. It's a glorious day and not many turn up to Vive, but we sing along to 'Man I Feel Like a Woman' with gusto.

Feel just like normal, no better no worse. That's OK. I've got over the 'thinking about food all the time' stage. Just a bit more hungry than I am used to feeling through the day which is probably good as I never really felt hungry before, just ate because I felt I should (or was bored).

Home. Think that Laura will be in soon, so I'll wait for her for lunch. She doesn't appear, so eat a couple of ryvita and marmite and then an avocado, then an apple. Not really planned or balanced, but it did a job. Drink fruit tea throughtout the afternoon.

Wanted to learn new BodyBalance routine but no power in the house, so another day tomorrow of apologising to my class... :-(

No food, no means by which to cook it. Go out for dinner and have olives to start with, steak, peas and potatoes (changed chips to new potatoes) and no dessert. Have the now habitual orange about 22.30.

Knackered. Bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment