Thursday, April 8, 2010

Day 3 and still sugar free...

Early start today. Pump class at 06.30 so up at 05.50 for a fruit tea and some raisins and sunflower seeds. Not entirely sure if they were going to do the job, but I was so distracted by 5, yes 5, new people starting today that I forgot if I was hungry or not.

Quick aside: it always strikes me as odd that someone would start a new type of class that starts at 06.30. That is some kind of self motivation! Well done to my 5 new ladies at Pulse8 today, they did well.

Breakfast at 08.00. Still working on perfecting my porridge. So had it made with soya milk (passable), raisins and a pear. The pear helped a lot in getting my sweet need satisfied.

It all goes downhill from there as I was so busy, food and even water barely got a look in. Drove to Wokingham, then to Hurst for Fit Camp (well done all, it was a beautiful day and you all worked very hard), drove back to Wokingham then to Lower Earley, then to Knowl Hill for 2 classes. Did BodyVive (really need a drink now...you'll be pleased to know I did get one) and then aqua, more shouting and bouncing in a hot space. More sweat, need more water. I did get some and then back to Lower Earley and back home for 14.00.

Made lunch for Vida. It was tricky, kitchen out of action and no cooking facility as such, but managed to muster a jacket spud, tuna and salad. By then I was pretty ravenous, managed loads of salad my tin of mackerel and the rest of Vida's tin of tuna.

Feel much less in need of sugar today, it could be that I am more busy or just that it's subsiding, but snacked on oat cakes this afternoon and that's all.

Dinner was Shepherds Pie topped with mashed celeriac (well, why not?) and peas. Last scraping of Greek yoghurt, raisins and sunflower seeds to finish off.

Off to a client at 20.00 and then to teach Balance at 20.45. Home by 22.00. No need for an orange tonight, just water.

I do feel less fixated on what I can eat now I'm in day 3, but I'm not suggesting it will remain this way from now on.

Porridge perfection tomorrow?

No comments:

Post a Comment