Thursday, April 15, 2010

Week 2 Wednesday

Woke up early to take Laura to work and then came home and had usual breakkie. I've got some pears again so sliced one into my porridge before I cooked it to sweeten it. Still a really good side sticking breakkie that one.

I was pootering on my project in the morning and then whizzed to Crowthorne to teach aqua and then whizzed home again to do some more project. It is certainly taking shape, but it aint finished yet.

Decided I needed some more protein in my meals and so started snacking (as you do) on the ham ends I'd bought from Sainsburys. Normally I'd use them in salads or risottos, but this time, still no cooker, just ate them like apples!

After wandering up and down stairs mid paragraph of the project I thought that if I just ate lunch it would sort my fidgeting out. So I had 2 small jacket spuds with salad and goats butter as I'd eaten all the ham by then.

Yoghurt and strawberries and peanut butter, mmm-blimmin'-mmm!

Food supplies are really dwindling now and as everything is in boxes its tricky to see what we do and don't have. So snacking and picking is limited.

Went to teach Pump at 6pm and left the girls to make a salad to go with a rotisserie chicken from Sainsburys again, so we had that and then yoghurt with extras for afters.

That was it for me.

I don't feel so achingly hungry anymore, but I did really want a coffee at about 5pm yesterday. However held strong and had hot water, you've gotta admit I am now a really cheap date!

In terms of health and energy levels I feel the same pre-elimination. I could always do with getting more sleep, and I could drink more water but actually now I am not caffeine fueled I guess I am drinking more but it tends to be hot rather than cold. Not sure I am meeting my 3 litres a day though.

Ah well, its not half way through yet. I could suddenly blossom into an energetic being in the last 2 weeks. Must go...project deadline looming.

No comments:

Post a Comment