Saturday, April 10, 2010

Day 5 - Summery Saturday

Woke up tired and achy in my back, but nothing new there. I don't think elimination diet is going to sort that out, I think I need Vida to sort out getting onto her bio-mechanics course and use me as her guinea pig...come on girl!

I think I've got it sorted! Porridge made with rice milk, add pear and raisins and cook them altogether. Add some sunflower seeds and cinnamon and tuck right in. Gorgeous. Hot water and half a squeezed lemon, also blimmin' nice. Only took 5 days, now I can just get on with eating it!

BodyPump at 9.00. Its an early start to a Saturday morning but St Crispin's members are a keen bunch and they worked and sung hard today.

Hungry on my way home (really? after all that porridge?) 2 slices of rye bread (the cardboard stuff, that looks like flattened malt loaf) with newly purchased no added sugar or pretend sugar jam. And more lemon water.

Toddled off to BodyBalance to tell them not learned new release. Seemed to get away with it!

Lunch was salad and olives and cold meat and more cardboard bread, getting to like it.

Hubby and I went to Fit Camp this afternoon. What a super session, excellent work from all, but especially some of our longer term campers whose technique and improvement is really staggering. I left feeling really proud of what they've achieved in a relatively short space of time.

Spag bol for dins. Its all that's left in the freezer. I do hope I am going to have a kitchen to work in soon! Live yoghurt and rasperberries for pud. Sorted.

I think I have generally got over the hankering for something from the forbidden list. However today was such a lovely day that I really could have had a beer after all the work was over. It was a beer sort of day...

No comments:

Post a Comment