Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Day 1 Proper

Last night I dreamed I was eating Malted Milk biscuits and spitting them out because they were wheat. I also never wake up hungry. Ever. I did today. It's all psychological I know, but how very strange!

Weigh in: 12 st 2lbs need to drink 3 litres of water a day...oh lord.

0730 Breakfast: man sized bowl of pineapple, strawberries, banana, dessicated coconut, pumpkin seeds and three dollops of live greek yoghurt. Lovely. But hungry by 0930.

Need to eat every 3 hours, that means stopping in the middle of my BodyVive class for a sustenance. Not sure I can swing that, so will need to wait until 11. Eat 2 apples. Teach aqua. Now really rather hungry. This is a very new feeling for me. I usually eat because I know I should or because I've made a meal. Now it's 5 hours in to the Elimination Diet and I am ravenous.

Lunch: bit of salad (think garnish size), hunk of rye bread, boiled egg, carrot. That's not enough. Move to ryvita and have 3 of these with goats butter. That'll do.

Drinking lots of water and subsequent loo trips. Feeling not quite satisfied with what I've eaten. Have a handful of raisin and sunflower seeds (protein) and try and forget about it.

Can't forget about it. Eat a packet of oatcakes. Dry of course.

Teach Vive at 1800, home by 1910 and eating chilli chicken and chick peas with brocolli. Full but not satisfied, eat more raisins. Drink more water!

Go to Fit Camp and forget about the hunger especially as one of our ladies tells me she lost 15lbs in 4 weeks by coming to camp and following the slightly modified diet! Fan-bloody-tastic! Now I'm happy.

May normally consider a glass of wine at this point in the evening, today I'll stick with an orange.

3 litres of water down. That was a bit of a slog.

No comments:

Post a Comment