Wednesday, April 21, 2010

All aboard - Week 3...

Woke tired today, didn't sleep very well and felt a bit weary this morning.

But wait! I had a new porridge today, I knew you'd be pleased, as all the raisins have gone I cut some dried figs into the oats and rice milk with my banana and by crikey that was good. That really is the best combo yet. Hot water to drink.

Today was the day of the massage couch. Some weeks I may do two or three all week, today I did four. First of all I went to see Maria who ran the Brighton marathon on Sunday. What a girl! In all the heat and with all the 'undulating' hills she managed it in a very credible 4.53. So I treated her to a leg massage to make her feel light and nimble again.

Whipped from hers to Crowthorne to teach aqua where the air temperature was stiffling. It really is the week of the hot rooms. I sweated my way through that hour before going to massage number 2, ate a couple of handfuls of cashew nuts along the way. This is my regular visit to one of my older clients, she is 84 and I massage her legs and back for her. She is so funny, we have a laugh each week. However she does think I need feeding up, and each week gives me a kit kat or something sweet to take away. I've given up saying no, its what she likes to do. However kit kats as we know don't fit in the no dairy, no sugar or no wheat category. That's OK, today she gave me a packet of Caramel Snack a Jacks and a bag of Thornton's Butter Fudge...that's just mean!

Next massage back to Crowthorne, bad planning I know, but to my oldest client of all. She's 95 and a delight. No sweets there thankfully but a good telling off for carrying such a heavy bag. She tells me each week.

By now I'm really rather hungry, but came out completely unprepared and so drove to Bagshot cursing the van in front of me advertising fresh baked goods. There were pictures of almond croissants, custard danish and pecan twists all over this bloody van...

Massage in Bagshot done, drive home. Need food. Its 15.30, I've not eaten since breakfast. I eat half a packet of Ryvita, this is not a joke. I couldn't stop , my arm was like a piston. I had prawns on them. It worked, I was hungry. Had hot water to drink.

BodyPump at 1815. Nice to see everyone and Lali from Fit Camp was there, hello Lali! I was however away with the fairies tonight and during one track completely forgot where I was and what I was doing. Brain fart is too kind a phrase, dappy bint is more like it.

Dinner was a thrown together affair. Huge pile of green salad leaves, mini tomatoes, 3 chicken satay sticks, a ham end or two, carrots, olives, antipasto, hummous. No yoghurt left so had a hot water and 5 squares of my non-chocolate chocolate. Its not any better but its all I've got!

Still tired, got an early Pump class in the morning. Here's hoping I wake up a bit before then. Must eat more often tomorrow. Don't need to lose any more weight...

No comments:

Post a Comment