Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Half Way Mark - Tuesday

Weights and measures: Lost 3 lbs this week and a bit more on the measurements, its written down downstairs and I can't be bothered to go and look! The weight loss is interesting. It could be dehydration from yesterday's poor water day, but I do feel like I have lost weight. I've not tried to, in fact this week I've eaten quite a lot.

Porridge with banana and raisins today. Hot water.

It's my mum's birthday today so I went and spent the day with her. It involved lots of meandering around shops she can't get to easily, but along the way I had:

Elevnses: hot water
Lunch: Seared salmon salad and soda water.
Afternoon tea: Hot water and apple

I was famished on the way home so ate quite a few cashews ( I know I don't eat nuts, but I love 'em and so far peanut butter hasn't affected me). Got in still hungry so had one of those eating sessions where you try lots of different things but never really land on what you want. It was something like, 3 olives, 2 prunes, a few raisins, oh I know I'll have yoghurt and fruit. Still wasn't right but thought I should stop.

Dinner was late after Fit Camp. They worked damn hard in the Accumulator and now we have an evil plan for the last camp! Dinner was chicken and rice with brocolli and mushrooms. Yoghurt, coconut and raisins. Hot water.

Kitchen is imminent, should be cooking soon, so very soon....

No comments:

Post a Comment