Sunday, May 2, 2010

May 1st - Saturday

I had a bit of a lie in today as there was no Pump this morning due to another event at the club, so got up and had my avocado salad, seeds and hemp oil. My husband accused me of being a rabbit, I did suggest that perhaps muesli everyday was bird food. I think we're even.

Did some household chores and admin before going to Balance for 11.30, had a banana on the way.

Lunch was a Spanish omelette with salad. Hot water and lemon.

More admin until it was time to go to our last Fit Camp of the session. Did the particularly nasty Accumaladder with them and they all survived it despite them thinking originally they weren't going to be able to. Well done to everyone, especially our trial people who came along to see what we did.

Once home snacked on olives and some rather tasty crisp alternatives from Tesco, the brand is Humdinger and we had pea snacks. They were a bit like chip sticks, rather nice. But ooh how I could have had a coffee right then. Just when I think all my cravings are gone I get one like that. Ah well they are definitely less than they were.

Dinner was tuna and veggie sauce with (brown rice) pasta. Yoghurt and banana.

Shared another packef of Humdinger snacks later in the evening, they were black bean crackers. Lovely, go try them!

No comments:

Post a Comment