Saturday, April 17, 2010

Sicky Saturday

It started oh so well. Up nice and prompt, not so sluggish and had my porridge before I went and taught Pump at 9. Quite quiet today, but a jolly bunch and told them my story about my massage enquiry from a man who asked (very soberly) whether I did 'naturist massage'. I told him, quite calmly, no I didn't. I then wondered who was supposed to be the naturist, him or me (or both?) anyway the answer was no. This however is only 3 weeks after I had another person call me and after several meandering questions (where my radar where already whizzing) asked me if the massage came with 'a happy ending'. Good grief, do these people have no manners?!

Did well at Pump felt quite strong, must have eaten enough. Came home quite hungry and had pumpernickel bread and no sugar jam. I'd already got my Balance class covered today (bleedin' project still not handed in) so worked on that until hunger took over and we had what we call a 'choosing meal' basically you bung it all on the table and help yourself. So we had salad, pumpernickel, olives, cold meats. I had greek yoghurt, raisins and coconut to round it off.

Did usual boring stuff like admin, project and laundry and then we all embarked to Fit Camp where our campers sweated their little socks off today. It was hot and they worked damn hard. We especially liked our version of clock patience, I don't think they did.

Dinner was at the Toby Carvery. It was good value and for a family with no functional kitchen and no interest in preparing a meal in the space the size of a spoon roast meat and veg all round for £5.25 a head was a bargain. Sparkling water for me...wahay I know how to live.

Now here is where is goes freaky. We came home and watched Cloverfield on DVD. If you've not seen it, it is made like Blair Witch Project where the film is someone who is running around with a camcorder. This means when he is running you are jogging about all over the place. It made me feel nauseous. It was just like when we watched Avatar in 3D I thought I was going to have leave to be sick. I felt so ill watching the DVD tonight I thought it was the meal and I had food poisoning. No one else felt bad just me, must have been motion sickness. What a wuss!

Anyway, feel a bit better now apart from plain knackered. Which is interesting because I am 4 classes down on what I normally teach in a week...oh dear...need to toughen up a bit!

Got the day to myself tomorrow, I will finish the project, I will.

No comments:

Post a Comment