Tuesday, April 27, 2010

There's the door - week four

Tuesday. I got up and weighed myself, another pound lost, that's six in all now. Measure tomorrow.

Breakfast was another avocado salad. I filled my dinner plate with leaves, tomatoes, cucumber, seeds, avocado and hemp oil. I really did enjoy it, and I'm not just saying that, it was great. Hot water and lemon.

Went to teach Vive and Aqua before whizzing (new energy you see) to do two massage clients before coming home again to snack/lunch on corn crackers and hummous.

The evening got a bit stressy with college coaches messing one daughter around and the other one needing a lift, however in the end I managed to get to my next Vive class on time and then to Fit Camp to start our final week with the current campers. There was some grunting a groaning tonight, but great results so far. Josie has lost so many inches she is now a bit too small for her bridesmaids dress - WELL DONE JOSIE! Jim managed to go straight into wicket keeper at cricket and not walk like the wounded today because his legs have got stronger from camp, BRILLIANT WORK JIM! Maxine continues to gain her waist and Jenny, well Jenny she is going from strength to brilliant strength. Well done all of you!

Dinner was way too late. We had gluten free sausages, corn pasta and salad. Yoghurt coconut and raisins. Hot water.

Blog. Bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment