Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Week 2, ding ding

Weighed myself: Lost 2lb
Measured myself: Lost an inch from waist and hips.

I feel I should say at this point I don't know how my weight & measurements normally fluctuate as I don't normally do this. The next few weeks will tell.

Breakfast: porridge, banana, apricots, rice milk.
Snack: apple, chunk of ham
Lunch: ready made by fresh and no crappy ingredients chick pea soup. I hate to buy stuff I can make, but just a few more days... oat cakes. Chunk of ham and olives.
Snack: oat cakes and peanut butter
Snack: more soup
Dinner: Vida is going to love this - Haggis and salad.

Had a pretty lazy day today in terms of exercise. Got my 2 morning classes covered so I could do my project work, had a massage client at lunchtime , then attempted to learn half of BodyVive this afternoon. Managed that (just about) and delivered it this evening. We had the start of week 2 of FitCamp this evening, managed to spend the whole evening and not speak to my friend, she'll think I don't like her anymore. It's OK I have ordered some very special Elimination Diet friendly chocolate for us both. She'll soften up then.

Really fancied a coffee today. Not had one for 3 weeks now, still get the urge. Not quite so hungry today.

1 comment:

  1. Actually, I really like haggis - and faggots too. Not mushy peas though.

    And yoghurt with peanut butter and raspberries - eeeuww!

    ReplyDelete