Sunday, April 11, 2010

Unsatisfactory Sunday

So, in short I've been a hungry grump all day. This is going to be short and sweet (no sugar of course)

Sunday, no work.

Porridge with rice milk, pear and raisins. Sprinkle with cinnamon. Tasty.
Hungry 1.5 hours later. Why? How? I've done nothing today apart from get my vitamin D by hanging the washing out.
Snacked on various elimination diet approved things like peanut butter on oatcakes. I know I said I don't eat nuts, but just sometimes I do...consequences later.
Lunch was some leftovers from yesterday and a slice of rye bread and sugar free jam stuff.
Snacked randomly all afternoon, can't tell you what it was endless.
Dinner. No food, no kitchen. Chinese hot and sour soup (should be good apart from MSG) and noodles (rice ones). Not ideal but still no wheat, alcohol or sugar.

Hurumph...

No comments:

Post a Comment