Saturday, April 17, 2010

Week 2 - Thursday

Today is my long day, up for early Pump at 05.50 and finish after Balance at 22.00. However now its light in the morning getting up then isn't so bad and I did make sure I got to bed before 23.00 on Wednesday.

Had 3 oatcakes and peanut butter and hot water before going to Pump. They were on good form today and once again 3 new people decided to try something new before most people have even chosen which breakfast cereal to have.

Came home and had my second breakfast, I like Thursdays! Porridge (of course) with pear and banana. I realised the other day I am supposed to eat 'a variety of foods' hmm, not really ticking that box yet.

Went and did day camp (well done you lot) they were aching from the previous exercises earlier in the week, but I gave them something else to forget about that! And they left pink and smiling.

I then went to my next job, a class in Knowl Hill. So drove there had some time to kill so listened to my music so I could rerun the choreography in my head as it was the first time I had taught it live.

Vive was a blast and they loved it, I then whizzed to Hurst to meet Vida and the post natal campers who worked damn hard (its a little bit competitive! - we like that) and then had lovely soup made by Vida and I ate twice as many oatcakes as she did. Don't know how the poor woman survives!

Dinner became contenscious. We are still in limbo with regards to the cooking facilities and all the family had different activities on that night. So I am sorry gang, but we had a takeaway. I had singapore fried noodes (rice noodles of course). It probably isn't strictly Elimination Diet friendly but at 22.00 at night when we've all got in and you've got no kitchen, you just don't care.

Bed. Tired now.

No comments:

Post a Comment