Monday, April 12, 2010

Week 1 done, Monday

So, a couple of things. Even though I wasn't hungry all day today (thank goodness) I'm not eating enough. I felt weak and weedy in BodyPump tonight and my weights were the same as usual and I've not done anything else today. Sat on my bum and typed up a soon to be due (but might not be ready) report for a course I have done...

Secondly, I feel no different. Well a tad bloated like my mate, it may well be too much dried fruit in my case. That's never a great plan. But other than that, just the same. No more energy, no less. Not growing younger by the day in fact more people than ever this week have commented on how tired I look! Hmm, need to rethink for week 2.

Breakfast: Rice milk and porridge with banana and dried apricots and cinnamon. Damn good, best thing about this project so far. I won't go back to dairy milk porridge again.

Snack: apple, hot water

Lunch: 4 ryvita, parma ham, carrot, cucumber chunk. Natural yoghurt, peanut butter and raspberries. (that'll be an 'euww' from Vida I expect!)

Dinner: Hot roast chicken from Sainsburys (you know why... no means to cook) salad.

After Pump I came home and had natural yoghurt and raspberries.

Looking at that it looks not much, no wonder I was a wimp tonight.

Weighing and measuring tomorrow.

Edit: had banana before bed, pretty hungry and remember had an orange at some point during the day

No comments:

Post a Comment