Thursday, April 29, 2010

'Thinner Thursday'

Well, it's official. I now look like I've lost inches, people are commenting. I didn't start this plan to lose weight, but I have and it works and despite being ravenous in the first week, my appetite is now much more regulated.

Early Pump this morning, a nice bunch of bods turned out. I tried to turn them over to being BRILLIANT, but they weren't so keen as the pumpers last night! Anyway before I went to that class I had 3 rice cakes and jam and hot water.

Breakfast was my avocado salad -- but damn I forgot the seeds, oh well, I'll add extra tomorrow. Hot lime water.

Went to day camp in Hurst. It was their last one, I was nasty and evil and did an Accumoladder...you had to be there! Had an apple.

Went to teach Vive and nope they weren't into becoming brilliant either... I will get there, its my new mission. Had an apple.

Went to see the FigureBack girls and wow they work hard! It was their last day and there were some great results. Lisa's lost 7lbs and inches, Caroline lost inches too. Their fitness is markedly improved. Well done girls!

Went to see my Dad in hospital, he has had his knee replaced and its not moving yet so he is a bit frustrated. He's a camper, he likes to be active and he's stuck in bed. Get well soon Dad!

Have you noticed I've not had lunch yet? Back into my old habits, I had some ryvita and hummous at 4.30pm. Much too late but I had a spot of bother with my car, I managed to trap the handle to the bag for our camp mats in the lock and couldn't open it. Not good, Vida needed them, so had to go to the lovely men at Freeborne Garage for them to fix it for me. Thank you!

Dinner was lamb steak, red onions, tomatoe, saute potatoes (in hemp oil of course) peas.

Went to Morrisons for supplies, left my purse at home, had to leave Sophie at Morrisons as a 'deposit', go home, drive back and pay! What a pillock. About half an hour later shared a bag of cashews with Dale.

Went to teach Balance -- got told I looked slimmer and asked what I'd been doing, had long chat with my Thursday night Balance ladies and told them WHEAT, its nasty, it will bloat you and make you look fatter than you are. They thought that was ok, but were with Vida on having avocado salad for breakfast...

No comments:

Post a Comment