Thursday, April 8, 2010

Day 2 - getting to grips with it...

Right then, I thought that I would try a different breakfast today. Porridge, made with water with added raisins for sweetness. They didn't work, so I added a banana. That didn't work and so now had a huge bowl of tastleless porridge to chow my way through. Don't worry campers, I made it!

No side effects here, but don't feel any different either.

First class at 1030, already I know I haven't got enough water to last me the day, not going to get my 3 litres in at this rate.

Teach aqua, lordy that is a hot job. Bouncing around and shouting on the pool side sweating beautifully, whilst my ladies are all in the pool, cool!

Whizz home, need food and water. Eat 3 ryvitas with marmite and boiled egg. Now I know you are all going 'ugh' but its blimmin' nice if you need a salt kick. That wasn't enough, so had 2 more and another egg. That'll have to do I've got a class to get to.

Drive to Henley to teach a corporate class. No one turns up. Damn! Turn around and come home again.

Snack on an avocado.

Out at 6pm for BodyPump. Feel quite ready and fit to go, but feel it in my legs sooner than normal and feel a bit 'empty' of fuel. Had a good class though and sweated a good load of my 2 litres out.

Back home for dinner. Chili and brown rice. I eat 2 tomatoes whilst waiting for it to heat up and then dive straight in. I've been so hungry, I guess this is my side effect, I realise I eat quite a lot heavy foods. Foods that fill you up. I'm not feeling it the sam way and I feel unsatisfied quite a lot of the time.

Back out again, I've a massage client to go to and this will make it a late night. Get home 10.25pm and eat an orange.

Summary for today. No more hard boiled eggs or pulses...I feel bloated.

In bed by 11pm. Got to be up at 6am for a class.

No comments:

Post a Comment