Monday, April 5, 2010

Never start a 'diet' on a Bank Holiday...

Vida has started already. I can't. It's a Bank Holiday, it is an unwritten rule that you never start a diet on a Bank Holiday...it's a day off, they are not for thinking about what you can and can't eat.

However I am in prep mode. This elimination malarkey is going to be tricky, we are having work done in the house this week. I'll have no means to cook, this means I may have to ignore the 'no microwave' rule as I have made a load of meals and frozen them.

I also am going to struggle with 'eat regularly'. I'm terrible at this. Normal day is something like breakfast at 7.45 and lunch at 2.30. Need to find at least 2 opportunities to eat in that time.

1 litre of water per 50lbs of body weight. I'll do the weighing and measuring thing later, but I KNOW that I don't drink that much water in a day.

However the good news is that I made a Rye loaf this morning (blimmin' lovely it was) and spread it with Goats Milk Butter, all very tasty. I'm hoping they are on the good list.

Back to work and the Elimination Diet and new Fit Camp start tomorrow. What can I finish in the cupboards before then...

No comments:

Post a Comment