Monday, April 19, 2010

Muggy Monday

Da-daaaa! Another week of ED nearly finished. Will be interested to see my weight and measurements tomorrow. But before then I need to have my everso regular but probably very boring for you porridge, rice milk, banana and raisins. And hot water.

Left the house at 8am as I had a massage client in Wokingham, I actually do both the husband and wife with a quick pop out to Fit Camp inbetween. However today there was excitement in the house as my lady client had been asked to go along and run with Rosie Swale Pope who is 'running' 26 marathons in 26 days. She ran the Brighton marathon yesterday and this morning appeared in Wokingham to run the half marathon route twice. My client, who is a runner, was asked to accompany her. Apparently its not really a run (unless you're going up hill then she always runs) otherwise it is more of a scouts pace, walk, jog, stop. For more info on her challenge visit http://www.rosies26marathonsin26days.co.uk/index.html).

So I did one client, whizzed to Hurst for day camp. It was warm and they worked hard on the Accumalator, damn hard in fact, and left feeling very proud of themselves. Then went back to my clients to complete the set and heard about the half marathon experience.

I got home about 12.15 and was ravenous and thirsty. Had a very quick lunch of leftover curry from last night with a few oatcakes and then yoghurt and banana and peanut butter. Hot water.

I then needed to take my mum to John Radcliffe hospital in Oxford and that was the rest of the day really. Had a hot water at the hospital, the look on the WVRS lady's face was a picture "you sure you only want hot water?"

We then shopped on our way home as Mum was feeding me before I went to my evening classes. We had the now regular easiest meal in the world. Hot chicken from Sainsburys and salad and oatcakes, oh yes and another hot water.

Whizzed to work (do you notice I always whizz?!). Taught Pump (no air conditioning, no beefy stereo system and no mic-- great class!) and then Balance. I struggled, it was mainly down to the heat and lack of hydration I worked out mid class how little I'd had all day and made a note to myself to drink more tomorrow.

Came home pretty knackered to find the kitchen almost ready....YIPEE! And had 3 prunes and the rest of the apology for a chocolate bar the vegan people make. Ah yes and water both cold and hot.

Apart from feeling completely wiped out today, it was a late night last night. I feel craving free. Just wish I felt more energetic and that my grey hair stopped peeping through reminding me of my impending big birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment