Sunday, April 18, 2010

Summery Solo Sunday

What a glorious day. I woke up feeling grog-free (the opposite to groggy) and not at all sicky like I was last night. It was definitely motion sickness, what a fluffy reaction to a film. I'm getting cheaper and cheaper by the day, first I only drink water and now no need to take me to 3d movies.

Breakfast was the now traditional porridge, rice milk and pear, plus a few raisins. Hot water to drink.

I then went into Mum's taxi mode and took Laura to work at Loddon Valley and then Sophie to Wokingham and Bracknell to see a friend. Got home about 11am absolutely famished. Tried to sort this out with a slice of rye bread and jam, no chance it needed a newly purchased Finn Crisp (as recommended by Queen V) and more no added sugar jam. The Finn Crisps have become an isse actually. Sophie thinks they are hers. She 'loves' them. Its a battle...

Went to work on and ultimately finish my project but got distracted by hunger. I didn't want to stop to make lunch to tried to pacify with a few olives and some raisins (not together, but probably too close for it to be tasty) and persevered. It was useless, I was too hungry so made my way downstairs for lunch.

When you're one your own its easy to be lazy so had 2 slices of rye bread, peeled slices of parma ham out of the packet as I needed them, scooped hummus out of the pot as I wanted it and picked at lettuce leaves from the pack. Classy. It may not surprise you but that wasn't enough so I had greek yoghurt, raisins and coconut.

Now I could continue with project, I did and I finished it. Hoo-bleedin'-ray!

Sat down with nice cup of hot water, and some of the non-chocoalte chocolate. Its not really a good enough substitute. Only to realise back on Mum's taxi duty.

Dinner this evening was a homemade but microwave cooked fish curry, it worked out ok really. With brown rice that I'd cooked when I had a cooker and frozen. More yoghurt and coconut and a banana.

That will be it today. Apart from fancying a nice glass of red earlier today, no more cravings for sugar or bread or even cheese. Its taken 2 weeks, but really the first 3 days were the worst.

No comments:

Post a Comment