Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Wicked Wednesday Week 4

Breakfast -- my new usual - avocado salad, seeds and hemp oil. I know you think I'm a little bit bonkers, but its lovely, keeps me full until lunchtime and doesn't leave me tired. Hot water and half a squeezed lime.

Went to teach aqua and then did a massage on my delightful, but very tired and weary 95 year old client, before coming home for lunch. Managed to eat about 6 corn thins, with spicy mackerel. Then a couple of ryvita and the sugar free/no sugar added jam we like here. Decided that was not enough and had yogurt, banana and seeds. More hot water and lime.

Whipped over to Vida's for a business pow-wow. Had lemon tea and saw the new lemon-squeezing-gizmo she's invested in. Whoop whoop for more juice in your tea!

Went to BodyPump and hit them with being BRILLIANT! We got there in the end!

Dinner was risotto with bacon and mange tout before going to Fit Camp. It's bring a friend week and we had some new faces who worked really hard to keep up with our campers who are burning calories as I type. Well done to all of you.

Once in, had 2 ryvita and sf/nsa jam and hot water.

Feeling just fine now, no desires to eat dairy, or drink tea (maybe a little coffee, but even that's waning), even my sugar urges are limited these days. I do believe this has been worth it. Ooh! and another half inch of my tum. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment