Thursday, April 22, 2010

Thinner Thursday

Well something is happening, people are telling me I look like I've lost weight. My lycra shorts were baggy today, this is not a good look.

Early rise and shine for Pump at 0630. Had 3 ryvita and peanut butter and a hot water before I went. Came home and had my new porridge discovery of oats, rice milk, (eek no banana) figs and coconut. Very nice. If you are interested cook it all together don't add at the end apart from the cinnamon.

Fit Camp in Hurst. They are doing brilliantly, one week to go and good results already. Went to massage Karen who is running the London Marathon on Sunday. The woman is a superhero, she has 3 children under 6 and teaches classes and trains for a marathon and will run it blimmin' fast...gave her her massage for free for being so damn organised.

Went to teach Vive and had very small class today, then back to Hurst for the post natal campers and their babes. Then very civilised lunch in the garden with Vida. More Ryvita (Can I get shares in them please?) olives, tomatoes, ham and her new zingy tea mix.

Got home about 1500 and wait for it...DA DAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! The kitchen is finished, there was no van in front of the house. It's done, it's workable, I'm away all weekend, brilliant. New kitchen - can't use it!

Had snacks on things, bit of ham, pumpernickel bread and jam, apple, nuts, hot water.

Went to massage another client, shoulder trouble and got home about 1815. Had gammon, baked spud and salad. Hot water.

Popped out to Balance at 2045 (still not got a new release for them, eek, sorry, sorry, sorry) and had greek yoghurt, seeds and banana when I got in.

A bit tired now. Better get ready as Vida and I are off to Nottingham tomorrow on a course for the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment