Monday, May 3, 2010

Cheat Day - Monday

Well, I've had a whale of a time today! Coffee, wine, sugar...cheese! Although I do have to say that coffee gives me the jitters. I was extremely edgy this afternoon and I reckon it was the caffeine kicking in. Didn't like that very much. I've enjoyed my little break from the regime, but back on to a new track tomorrow.

Laura declared today she wanted to do the Race For Life. Not one to miss an opportunity to get her active and motivated I signed all three of us up to do the Reading race in July. You can sponsor us here we will run it all, no stopping! We went for our first run this afternoon, Laura already deciding it was a bad idea, but glad she made it once we'd finished!

Meals today:

Breakfast: 2 slices spelt flour toast, and no sugar jam. Coffee.
Lunch: choosing meal, bread, olives, sunblush tomatoes, stilton, ham, salad. Coffee!
Snack: olives
Dinner: soy sauce marinated duck breasts (bloody lovely - if you want the recipe let me know), ginger potatoes and broccoli. Apple crumble and dairy free ice cream...oh yeah and red wine!

Its been nice not to worry but I am looking forward to the next 4 weeks. Should be interesting!

No comments:

Post a Comment