Friday, May 7, 2010

Feeling good - Thursday

Am all bouyed up and keen to get on with the actions from the Social Media course from yesterday, but before I can do that I have the small matter of earning a living.

Get up at 5.50 for early Pump class. Decide to change how I manage some of the water I need to drink on this new regime. Have the first water of the day with alkalising salts and then take next pint of water with me (with extra bits) to Pump.

Come home and have avocado salad for breakfast. Feel happier with that.

Do some admin then off to teach Vive for 11.30. Go and visit my friend Angela on the way home and ignore the plain chocolate digestives she plops in front of me!

Lunch -- ohh can't remember, think it involved rice cakes.

Massage late afternoon and then dinner was homemade burgers, spicy chickpeas in tomato sauce and salad. Its not completely on the prescribed plan, but I need to take it easy as I was a bit weak and feeble today after yesterdays lack of food.

Yoghurt and raisins later in evening.

Felt better today, just weak in Pump.

Watched Election stuff, got depressed with it all and went to bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment