Sunday, May 2, 2010

Success! It's Sunday

So, here we are a day short of the 4 weeks. I am finishing the official Elimination Diet today and having what's known in the trade as a 'cheat meal' tomorrow. I don't like the phrase, it sounds devious. There is nothing devious about this I am declaring it here and now. Tomorrow I eat what I want!

There are two reasons for this. 1. I do think that if you allow yourself to stray from the plan for a meal a week you are much more likely to stay on track and in the long term be healthy and 2. From Tuesday I start my next phase into improved health and well being, I am starting Phil Richards' plan. This will be a more radical approach than the past 4 weeks and I know I want to stick to that as well as I can until June when I am going to Swansea on his nutritional course. One day off won't hurt! I shall be doing a more detailed analysis of progress on that one, as I think there will be some more changes!

Work today 1 x Balance for Auntie Vida who was on a train heading to Amsterdam.

Meals:
Breakfast: Avocado salad, seeds, hemp oil. 2 x slices rye bread with no sugar jam. Hot water with lime.
Lunch: Carrot and coconut soup (homemade, used coconut milk to make it creamier) not too bad at all. 3 x slices rye bread, snacked on olives whilst I was making it and a slice of ham. Greek yoghurt and something can't remember what.
Snack: Dried cranberries, strawberries and cashew nuts.
Dinner: snacked on a few olives whilst making, we had roast chicken, quick stir-fried potatoes, broccoli, red onions, chilli, peas and tomatoes. Greek yoghurt with mango and raisins. Hot water.

No comments:

Post a Comment