Thursday, May 13, 2010

Tuesday, Wednesday update

It's very interesting this...I've found this transition much harder to make than the original Elimination Diet. Tuesday I woke up and thought 'I can't face another salad, or vegetable'. Whilst I didn't go completely off the rails on Tuesday I did eat a LOT of dried fruit...bad news if you then drink a load of water. It just swells inside you! A lot of rice cakes too and the odd coffee. I did quite a few classes on Tuesday and had a late night with a massage client so didn't get home until 10.30pm. It was a weird day and thinking about food was a step too far.

Woke up Wednesday and felt ready to tackle the avocado salad for breakfast again. Had a good day all around. Did all my water and supplements and ate off the sheet pretty well. Whilst I had cold roast chicken with my salad for dinner its been a pretty vegetarian diet this one and it will be interesting to see how my body fat, weight and measurements have been affected by if after two weeks. Will have a weights and measures session on Sunday.

Vida and I offered to the Fit Camp ether the possibility of running an Early Risers Camp every Monday, Wednesday and Friday from 0615-0700. We were really amazed at how many were really keen to join in, as a result the new camp starts next week. Well done you! Get up, get busy, burn fat all day. Job done! Can't wait to see what results they turn out.

No comments:

Post a Comment