Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Day 1 - Next regime for a healthier me

So I am now following Phil Richards nutritional guidelines for the next four weeks. Why four weeks? Well I am off on one of his courses at the beginning of June so can let him know how it worked out for me. Its quite a lot different to the Elimination Diet and I won't bore you with the supplements I am taking each day, I'll just tell you how I feel.

The big ones to avoid still are sugar, alcohol, most dairy, wheat, and caffeine although in very small amounts most of these are still allowed.

Covered early Pump for Vida so had an early start and a concoction of water and various powders.

Breakfast was stir fry veg with cashews and seeds. Banana. (supplements)

Went to a massage client. Went to teach 2 classes.

Lunch: salad with quinoa and nuts and seeds. (supplements)

Went to a massage client, walked away with 2 mini-chocolate rolls and a bag of fudge. Pop those in the bag for another life. Went to next client and walked away with a bottle of white wine...put that somewhere safe for a months time!

Snack: I was ravenous, so had 5 rice cakes and a skim of butter.

Went to teach Vive.

Dinner: Grilled fish, salad and broccoli. Pineapple and raisins. (supplements)

Have drunk 3 litres of water today each one with carefully measured additions. Its early days, the first week of the elimination diet was tough, its just transition time!

Off on a course tomorrow, lunch is provided...might be tricky.

No comments:

Post a Comment