Friday, May 21, 2010

Birthday Week!

Well, as the title suggests I've managed to make my birthday last all week (and it aint over yet!).

Not done anything at all proper this week. Been drinking coffee, eating cheese, chocolate, almond croissants (why are they so damn nice?) apple cream doughnuts (but Vida bought that it was NOTHING to do with me), Chinese takeaway, birthday cake and wine...a lot of wine. Ah well you are only 40 once. However I won't get to 41 at this rate!

Party tomorrow night, finish off the bad foods on Sunday, back on track for 2 whole weeks from Monday so I can go to Phil Richards nutrition course with a clean conscience.

In terms of how I feel eating off track --- crap. Mouth has a bad taste in it, more tired (and that isn't just the Early Risers Camp taking its toll), sluggish and heavy eyes. I definitely felt better getting rid of that stuff from my diet, but by gawd its addictive once you get back on it!

Had a lovely week birthday wise, the sun even came out. Made me realise I'd like more time off though, am working on that!

No comments:

Post a Comment