Thursday, May 6, 2010

Weak and wobbly Wednesday

Hmm, not good at all yesterday. Partly because part of the regime is quite a lot of water first thing in the morning before breakfast and I felt very sloshy whilst I was making my breakfast and also the thought of having to drink litres of salty water again made me feel queasy.

Had carrot and coconut soup for breakfast.

Was on a great course all day at Heathrow. All about Social Media Marketing and how to get a piece of the Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and LinkedIn action. However I was lacking in enough food and felt quite rough through the morning. Lunch was provided, it was sarnies and fruit and so I ate a whole bunch of fruit, which was better than nothing but not enough. By about 3 I was eating myself from the inside so had a coffee and a flapjack. I don't care...it was enough to get me through the rest of the course and the drive home.

Had grilled lamb steak and roasted veg for dinner. Went to do a massage.

Came home went out for our second Race For Life Run and then needed to eat again so had yoghurt and raisins and coconut.

Bed at 11, but buzzing with all the info from the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment