Sunday, May 9, 2010

Snacky Sunday

It would appear that being at home all day isn't very good for me. I just seem to eat all the time...

Breakfast: Feta salad and hemp oil.
Snack: Whole bag of dried mango, pineapple and coconut with added cashews.
Lunch: Olives, stir fry veg with quinoa.
Snack: coffee (allowed in moderation) more olives, handful of cashews.
Dinner: veggie and chickpea curry, coconut rice. Greek yoghurt, seeds and raspberries.

And in addition throughout the day 3 litres of water with bits dropped, poured or sprinkled in, all as per the protocol from Phil.

Been an admin day today, trying to catch my tail on Fit Camp bits, domestic chores and a to do list that still has more things uncrossed than crossed.

OOH! and for those of you who may have been following for a while, you will be relieved to hear that I passed my course that I was cramming for a few weeks ago. The project was marked and although I don't have the mark yet I do know I don't need to resubmit. That really is such a relief!

Staying on the wagon tomorrow. It will be a good test as I have 5 classes tomorrow, lets see how my strength holds up on all these leaves!

No comments:

Post a Comment