Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Back on the wagon...

Well I've had a food holiday and whilst it was great at the time I feel it now. I've had the great excuse of my birthday and then just 2 weeks later, my husband's birthday and I like baking and we had to have a cake! However the consequences of such laziness are being felt.

I have found that my stomach is now heavy and bloated. I am out of breath during my classes where before I was fit and coping easily, I am tired again. You know what? It's worth putting the effort into eating well.

I had avocado and goats cheese salad for breakfast today, I did have a coffee, but I am cutting right down on that again too. Not too much and not every day. I am going to be increasing my water intake again, I've been sluggish and tired. I'm going to eat way more veg and salads and cut back on my (lovely) spelt bread.

I'll keep you posted. I've got Phil Richards nutrition course this weekend, that will reignite me!

No comments:

Post a Comment