Monday, June 14, 2010

Week 1 post Swansea update

Well I seem to have survived rather well. It's been a strange week training wise as I've had classes covered and not done my normal level of workouts but felt pretty good and alert all week.

I have become a bit addicted to my breakfast salad. I've discovered that adding prunes to avocado salad is lovely and is strawberries or blueberries. Drizzled with oil , it sets me up for the whole morning.

In fact Dale and I were only saying yesterday how food is no longer important any more. I used to love to bake cakes and biscuits at the weekend and, whilst I am sure the odd occasion will arise when I will again, they are no longer a staple of our diet. My appetite is definitely under control now and I don't long for foods to stick to my ribs and make me feel full.

I ordered two books last week following the course. Both of these are on dairy products and why we shouldn't eat them. The first one arrived today 'Don't Drink Your Milk' by Frank A. Oski. That's my first read then. We haven't had dairy for a while now, but as keen to get more background information so clients and campers can benefit too.

My last Pump and Balance at Nuffield tonight, off to learn a farewell release.

No comments:

Post a Comment