Friday, June 11, 2010

End of week 1 post Swansea

Here I am at the end of week 1 post Phil Richards course and at the end of week 4 for Fit Camp's may sessions. We've had some great results with our campers really pleased with what they have achieved in 4 weeks.

Lesley who lost 3 1/2 inches from her chest, Sarah who lost 6 inches all over (not height either!), Tom (who was not at all overweight) lost 7lbs and gained such upper body and core strength in such a relatively short space of time. Fab! I love it. I love hearing their results, I love it when they're so pleased with what they have achieved. It really makes my job so worthwhile.

I've dropped animal protein to one meal a day now, have aimed for 2 raw meals a day but not always maintained that as time and supplies have interferred with my plans. I've been taking my supplements (mainly), massaging magnesium oil in (usually) and feeding apricot kernels to my family daily.

Dale has looked into getting his silver fillings replaced and everyone has upped their vitamin C.

Gotta get this house in order before I go large on the public!

No comments:

Post a Comment