Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Tuesday ponderings post Swansea

So, I've been putting my own alkalising into practice since the weekend and do feel better for doing so. I don't feel hungry despite what most people would classify as rabbit food as being my main food stuffs, I feel less heavy around the belly and less tired during the day.

I have been deciding how best to implement what I learned and collate it into some useful information for campers and clients. There was a lot of information and I don't want to overwhelm people with science.

I have ordered a couple of books to get me started on the evils of milk and dairy foods and am also going to start reading up about the beauty of vitamin C which is quite simply necessary for us to function. Did you know we are one of the few mammals that don't produce it naturally? This means we simply must consume it otherwise we will quite quickly get deficient and the body will start to decline.

So, I am vitamin-c'd up at the mo, I've been taking mixed ascorbates, salads and fruit. No chance of scurvy or atherosclerosis or colds here... :-)

Right, off to read through my notes again!

No comments:

Post a Comment