Wednesday, November 3, 2010

ED 3.0 - Day 2

So day two: Breakfast started with an orange, then I had a 3 egg omelette with onion, garlic, courgette, pak choi. Followed by a ginger and lemon tea.

Went to teach 2 classes then had 2 apples and a pear between 11:00 and 13:00.

Lunch started off as an avocado salad, but cut into the avocado to be presented with half a mangy side. I hate it when that happens! So, just ate what I could, thought 'that's not enough' and prepared a stir fry (in coconut oil) with broccoli, red onion, garlic, greens of some sort and some duck breast slivers. Finished that off with blueberries.

Thought I should soak some Brazil nuts in preparation for snacking on, so left those in water.

Not really hungry but got rebellious and thought I'm going to eat something anyway and had some homemade hummous and apple.

Went off to teach two more classes in the evening, one bouncing about and the other more like standing around and shouting!

Dinner was veggies in green Thai curry sauce with a few chunks of chicken thigh on top.

Not a bad day in all. Don't really feel any different yet, but I was very tired again today.

Managed about 3 litres of water today. Measured myself this morning too, so I have a gauge on the success.

No comments:

Post a Comment