Monday, November 1, 2010

Dax Moy and Elimiation Diet 3.0 - DAY 1

I am undertaking a 30 day Elimination Diet from Dax Moy. It starts today. After answering some questions on symptoms of health/illness you determine which level of this new revised diet from Dax you undertake. I am level 3. Those pesky answers weren't linked to weight loss, but energy levels and health gains. Let's see what we can make of this then....

I need to cut quite a few of my favourites out, things like tomatoes, peppers, aubergines, sweet spuds, spuds, squash, carrots...

Up at 5.20 -- weighed in at 12stone 3lbs. Had alkalising salts in tumbler of water. Off to teach Fit Camp.

07:00 breakfast today I've had a 3 egg omelette with onion and the hottest little red chilli (thank you Jo Bell) a pak choi and broccoli spears, cooked in coconut oil. Followed by 2 satsumas.

So far so good. I do need to make sure I get 3+ liters of water in each day, we'll see how that goes. I tend to find that bit tricky.

Had to go food shopping today, spent a ruddy fortune. Have a feeling it won't last the week. Snacked on coconut.

Went to teach a class came home and had a very large green salad with cucumber and celery, steamed brocolli and artichoke hearts, olives and avocado. Apple for pud.

Snacked on fruit in the afternoon and made some hummous for dire emergencies (not allowed too many pulses).

Dinner was late. But we had salmon on a bed of asparagus, red onions, leeks, pak choi and Laura and I had half a pineapple for dessert.

Bed now. Really tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment