Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Day 3 on ED 3.0

People have been commenting on Dax Moy's community web page that they are struggling for breakfast meals because they are always the same. I'm not going to generalise too much here, but in my experience people are more than happy to have the same cereal, toast, marmalade and coffee each day without any question. As soon as what is regarded as traditional breakfast is removed all means of making an informed decision are gone! I am now very much of the opinion that its just a meal. I'll eat fish, omelette, salad, soup I really don't care. It's a meal, I eat it, I feel better!

So my breakfast was an orange, followed by a 3 egg omelette, with onion, courgette, celery, coriander and chinese leaf all cooked in coconut oil (love the smell of that stuff!)

Hot water in Sainsburys cafe with an old friend I bumped into whilst I was buying yet more green leaves. She too only drinks hot water, they charged us 5p each!

Nibbled on some raw coconut and half a punnet of raspberries.

Tried a few of the soaked brazil nuts. They are a different texture, but now quite tasteless....

Lunch was going to be soup until I realised I had no ED friendly stock type seasoning, so I made a green Thai curry soup with lots of veggies and a damn hot little red chili.

Finished the rest of the raspberries, with some grapes and a fresh fig.

Snacked and pottered most of the day. Coconut, apple and hummous. Not hungry just rebellious as I want to see if eating a ton load of food really will change my shape!

Dinner was salmon and stir fry veggies (mushrooms, mange tout, onion, garlic, customary red chilli, cabbage) and then a huge portion of fruit salad which has left me bloated. Should have had my fruit first...

No comments:

Post a Comment