Monday, February 7, 2011

100 days until my birthday...


So, on 18th May I shall no longer be 40. I really dreaded turning 40 last year, but now I've done it I quite like the new view over here so thought I would really focus myself on the last third of me being 40 and set some goals in order to GSD (get stuff done). I know I could have done this on 1 January, but I have not been too dynamic this year so far and needed something to give me a kick in the right direction.

I won't bore you with it too much, some of the goals are personal and you'll get an overview at best! The others I can be more specific with. 100 days is a good amount of time to GSD. There are several self-development programmes available which you can buy to help you keep your motivation up and success rate high. I have decided to see what I can achieve on my own, maybe with the support of my family where necessary. I am sure it will do them good too.

So...what does this mean exactly? Well if I make it public what my intentions are each week then I am more inclined to succeed. I have a few categories.

1. Health 2. Wealth 3. Personal / Family 4. Business / Development

Here's to the next 100 days...

P.S. Here is what I looked like on my 40th birthday...courtesy of the 'Sensible Pencil', a caricaturist I had at my party. He was good entertainment!

No comments:

Post a Comment