Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Perception

Had a funny old day today. Felt OK when I got up, just normal but have been told by three different people (all who see me fairly regularly) that I look (1) much better than last week (that was from my 85 year old client) (2) tired (that was from a good instructor friend) (c) really fantastic, your shape has changed, you've lost weight, your legs, your arms look so different... (that was from a class participant). I'm not really sure which one to go with, but I thought it amusing nonetheless that in the space of 4 hours I could be all three!

The press up challenge is coming along well'ish. The 5 sets are increasing in number at a fairly rapid rate and the last set which has a minimum number you need to attain but improve on it if you can, gets significantly higher each time. I was interrupted by a charity cold call at the door between the final two sets, so had a longer rest. But managed to eek out 38 press ups in my final set. Week 5 looks horrid, but I need to do an exhaustion test first to establish the next starting level. Want to know more? Go to http://hundredpushups.com/ for more info.

Sophie has decided to go vegan for the week. As a result the rest of us are eating the same for dinner, I don't have time to faff about with making 2 different meals. She's away next week, we can empty the freezer then!

Fit Camp bookings are taking off for August and Vida and I are getting ready to make our way to France next week to discuss the extremely exciting possibility of running the residential boot camps there. The possibilities appear to be huge, ranging from an outdoor pool to an indoor barn with punch bags and boxing ring, hot tub and jacuzzi, plus beautiful surroundings. Oh la la!

Off now, got a busy day tomorrow meeting with a beauty therapist who wants to do a reciprocal deal with Fit Camp in Swallowfield. Also going to follow up with a camper who is after boot camp style exercise for the ladies hockey team in Wokingham. Gonna be a good one!

No comments:

Post a Comment