Monday, July 19, 2010

Motivated Monday

I woke up feeling pretty damn good today. Perhaps it was that I slept longer (no fit camps this week) or perhaps it was because Sunday had been so nice. I hadn't worked through it, or slogged through my chores at home, but chilled with good company at the barbeque. Either way, the day was bright and I felt gooood!

I've decided that my breakfast salads are too big! I love them so much but really no one needs that much food for breakfast, so I reduced my amount to: various leaves (lettuce, lambs lettuce, rocket, frisee, the red stuff - I can't spell it!) baby tomatoes, carrot, cucumber, yellow pepper, radish or 3. No avocado today they aren't ripe, so I had cashews and brazil nuts and mixed seeds, blueberries and strawberries and hemp oil. Hmmm, it still sounds a lot, but I can assure you that it was reduced by about a third!

Went and covered Balance and Pump for Auntie V and sweated my way through that, but managed both classes on my salad quite easily without any problems.

Lunch was on the run as I was inbetween places. I had a few handfuls of lettuce, cherry toms and and 3 rice cakes and hummous. It was salt and cracked black pepper flavour from Tesco. Not having that again, pretty boring really. 2 rice cakes and sugar free jam. Then off to Balance in Henley.

The afternoon saw Sophie and I traipse around Reading in the heat. I wouldn't have told you that apart from the fact that there were flying ants all over the place. There were loads of them, all through the town centre and as far out as Cemetry Junction, then nothing! In the town centre they were flying into the shops and scaring the shop girls, most humorous!

We did a vegan dinner tonight in honour of Vida who will soon be taking this path. Stuffed peppers and salad. Nuts and raisins for a dessert of sorts.

It's been a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment